Defective Products / Premises Liability
Manufacturers, business and property owners have a legal responsibility to provide a product or meeting place that is safe for normal use. State and Federal negligence, strict liability and warranty statutes dictate that when the safe use of a product or premises results in an accidental injury or death, the injured party and their family have the legal right to seek compensation.
At the Atlanta offices of Robin Frazer Clark, P.C., Robin is a product liability attorney who has had substantial experience in the investigation of accidents and the aggressive litigation of product and premises liability or safety lawsuits against some of the largest companies in the country:Defective Products
- Shower benches
- Defective Medical Devices - pacemakers / wheel chairs / oxygen equipment
- Cosmetics / Children's Toys
- Consumer Products - appliances / power tools / ladders / work - construction equipment
- Automotive Defects/Defective cars and trucks
- Aerosol Cans / Propellant Injuries
- Slip, Trip & Fall
- Wet, Icy, Uneven Pavement on sidewalks, parking ramps
- Falling Merchandise / Missing Signage / Failure to Warn
- Improper Traffic Patterns / Lighting / Inadequate marking
- Failure to provide security in hotels, malls, amusement parks
- Public Hygiene Issues - food poisoning
Personal injury laws are very specific: you must be able to prove negligence on the part of the designer, manufacturer, distributor or retailer to collect compensation. At the Law Offices of Robin Frazer Clark, P.C., Robin Frazer Clark is a product liability trial lawyer who uses the latest technology and a network of experts to assist in accident investigations and especially in the identification of all liable parties to maximize her client's injury claims. This can include anyone in the chain of distribution who was aware of a negligent condition yet chose to ignore it.
Product and premises liability or safety cases in Georgia are complex and difficult to prove, requiring expensive preparation and ongoing negotiation. Few private individuals could undertake the expense, which is why Robin Frazer Clark, P.C. offers these cases on a contingency basis, meaning there are no fees until Robin successfully resolves the case for you.
If you've been injured through the safe use of a consumer product or by negligent conditions on someone else's property, you have the legal right to CONTACT Robin Frazer Clark, P.C. today for a FREE consultation and review of your legal rights.